Welcome to the PAGE Self-Help System!
欢迎来到 亚博会 自助系统!
For the convenience of exhibitors (sponsors) and contractors, PAGE has set up an online self-help system to purchase ads and handle booth construction. By using this system, you are able to: 1, browse participation manual; 2, purchase advertising; 3, browse task list. Please take note that the organizer will assign the login account to exhibitors and contractors. Organizer will not accept public registration. Exhibitor and contractor accounts will be sent to exhibitors. Before you officially enter the system, you need to know the following information:
- Account Permission | 账号权限：
- The username and password of exhibitors and contractors are provided by the organizer and no registration will be accepted;
- If the username and password are lost or cannot login, please contact the organizer;
- The username and password will automatically expire after the event;
- If the contractor loses the username and password, please contact the exhibitor and the exhibitor will contact the organizer;
- The organizer will not directly give the username and password to the contractor;
- The exhibitors will be directly notified for every items purchased by the contractor
‘PAGE’ Organizer, GSSI,
2020 PAGE Exhibitor Manual
*This site for exhibitor and contractor log in only.
PAGE Task List | 亚博会任务列表
In order to facilitate good communication and ensure the efficiency of work, PAGE created a “task list” for the exhibitors. After the exhibitor logs in, you can see the materials and information required for the exhibition, and the submission status in the task list. The organizer will update the status regularly. Exhibitors can log in to view the real-time status of the construction, exhibition, and service order. Please note that if the exhibitor directly orders from other suppliers, the organizer will not be informed, please contact the supplier directly.
The organizer will send the task list link directly to the exhibitor, please check regularly.
Only the exhibitor (exhibitor username) has permission to view the task list page.
The following illustration is an example:
“√” indicates the successful completion of the task;
“X” indicates that the task submission has an error;
“?” indicates that there is a question about the submitted the task.
If there is a problem or the error, the organizer will try to contact the exhibitor to solve the problem, and the exhibitor can also contact the organizer.
Updates Bulletin | 更新公告
Jan 27, 2020 – 2020 Exhibitor Manual updated
2020年1月27日 – 2020展商手册上线