Phil-Asian Gaming Expo
2020 Exhibitor Manual
Welcome to Phil-Asia Gaming Expo (PAGE) 2020!
Thank you for your participation in the PAGE. This manual will help you to participate in the 2020 PAGE more smoothly.
The exhibitors must provide relevant information of the exhibitor’s manual to all cooperating contractors and any co-operators involved in the construction and production project.
Please also make sure that all forms are submitted before the deadline. Please refer to the task list of each exhibitor for relevant forms.
We are looking forward to successfully holding the 2020 PAGE together with you!
Description of Venue and Exhibition Hall
PAGE 2020 will be held at SMX and WTC. The two venues are approximately 2.5 kilometers apart.
SMX has a second floor, while WTC has only one floor. There is no obvious functional distinction between the two venues. The opening ceremony is currently scheduled to be held on the main stage on the second floor of the SMX along with PAGE CAFE and other activity areas.
WTC is more focused on serving operators (Operators), specially equipped for operators:
- Product procurement center (providing procurement services for operators);
- Operator leisure social center (operator priority);
- Seminar Exchange Center (topics of interest to operators)
- Product experience area.
The rules and regulations of SMX and WTC are clearly stated in the exhibitor’s manual below. Please read them carefully.
If there is no specific statement for each venue, it means that it is applicable to both venues.
1F Hall Room No.1-4; 2F Function Room No.1-5
Adress：Seashell Lane, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
(click to zoom in)
Hall A to C号
Address：Puyat Ave. cor. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
(click to zoom in)
Date and Time of the Exhibition
||July 30, 2020
||10:30 to 18:00
||July 31, 2020
||10:30 to 18:00
||August 1, 2020
||10:30 to 16:00
All booths and exhibits must be displayed until the end of the exhibition and open to the AUDIENCE during the period.
GAMING SUPPORT SERVICES INC. (GSSI)
During the whole exhibition period, the organizer is responsible for and has the right to be the owner of the venue; in case of any problem or dispute, the organizer will make the final decision.
Code of Conduct
The organizer is committed to providing a safe and appropriate working environment for employees, exhibitors, customers, suppliers, etc., to ensure a respected and equal space and strictly prohibits relevant behaviours that discriminate against or offend individuals or groups.
- The dress code applies to all staff (including exhibitors, sponsors, contractors, etc.), and is targeted at exhibitors’ or sponsors’ staff representatives who promote brands and products or provide services at the event. Marketing methods including over-exposure or overt sexual cues and sexual services (e.g. Over-exposure of female staff or booth model) are not allowed.
- Due to security reasons, all personnel (including exhibitors and contractors) must wear trousers and shoes (covering their feet) during move-in, ingress and move-out; otherwise, they are not allowed to enter the exhibition hall.
- If special clothing is required to promote “characters in the product game”, exhibitors must inform the organizer in advance before May 1, 2020, and the event can be officially carried out after approval.
- If there are any factors that make the organizer believe that the booth staff or the product display and program content fail to meet the original intention, the organizer will require the relevant exhibitors to change the content of the exhibition.
- GSSI has the final ruling power over the clothing regulations. Please contact the organizer for further information on guidelines and recommendations.
PAGE and Supplier Information
Please consult the following different responsible persons according to your needs for information on official contractors and exhibition hall ingress rules of PAGE 2020:
Organizer Operation Window
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
will update the content detail of information.
In 2020, SMX and WTC will be separately managed and operated by two different official contractors.
Phone | Whatsapp | Telegram | Viber：
Contact Person：Mr. Ramil C. Rodis
Mobile ：+63 918 811 6121, +63 906 093 3290
Based on the safety of the exhibition and considerations of all parties, the contractors listed below are not allowed to enter and participate in the PAGE (any restricted contractor entrusted by a contractor is not allowed to enter)
- Expodanex （the same for its subsidiaries）
Official carrier provides freight, transportation & warehouse services, as well as point-to-point freight services (direct delivery to your booth)
The official carrier can provide the following services:
- Customs clearance
- Transport of goods both inside and outside the Philippines
Office：+63 2 88332551 to 55 (Trunkline)
Phone | Whatsapp | Telegram | Wechat：+63 917 254 2074
Audience or staff members who do not wear the official PAGE badge will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall. Whether during the ingress period or the move-out period, all the personnel at the exhibition must wear a badge. Due to safety concerns, minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to enter the exhibition.
||Matters needing attention
||All contractors must attend the briefing, and those who do not attend the briefing are not allowed to enter
||WTC；July 24, 2020
SMX；July 26, 2020
|The contractors should sign in at their respective exhibition halls taking the pre-exhibition mail.
|Admission of contractors
||WTC；July 24, 2020
SMX；July 26, 2020
|Strat from 08:00
Strat from 08:00
|The contractors should enter in sequence according to the instructions of the organizer, only for unloading and construction is not included.
||WTC；July 25 – 29, 2020
SMX；July 27 – 29, 2020
|The time for ingress is subject to the organizer’s on-site instructions. If you have any questions, please go to the ingress counter for consultation
The organizer does not recommend construction at night. If you need to work overtime, please complete the overtime application in advance and pay the overtime fee
||July 24 – 29, 2020
|Register at the designated counter according to the registration email from the organizer before the exhibition
||July 30, 2020
July 31, 2020
Aug 1, 2020
|Aug 1, 2020
Aug 2, 2020
| All contractors must move out all booth structures and garbage before the deadline
Admission of Audience
The exhibition is only open to professional audience. Audience can enter the exhibition hall during the whole opening period. Due to safety concerns, minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to enter the exhibition.
The audience can register in advance on our official website www.phil-asiangamingexpo.com and obtain admission ticket at the on-site register counter.
Admission of Exhibitor
The exhibitors shall not set up the booth or move the exhibits into the exhibition hall or the surrounding area until the organizer has received the full payment from them.
Exhibitors can obtain badges at the on-site registration counter. This badge is specially allocated for booth staff during the exhibition and the exhibitors shall not transfer the badge to any contractor or supplier.
Move-in/Move-out of the Contractor
All contractors must enter the venue in accordance with the order of the organizer (whether official contractor or carrier, they must follow the order) and complete the unloading within the scheduled time. If the unloading is not completed within the specified time limit, the contractors will be arranged to re-unload after the construction of the first batch of contractors. The contractors should arrange the primary construction structures for unloading during the first round of admission; the order will be announced before the exhibition and at the contractor briefing before the exhibition.
- Note: contractors are required to apply for badges by themselves and exhibitors are not allowed to apply on behalf of the contractors. The organizer will issue the corresponding badge according to the size of the booth area that the builder is responsible for.
- All construction workers must be authorized to work legally in the Philippines and hold any work permit required by the Philippine government, and the exhibitors shall be responsible for the supplier or contractor employed.
- All contractors are required to attend the pre-show briefing, and those who do not participate will not be allowed to enter.
The contractors must provide a deposit of PHP 5,000 / m2 (minimum amount is PHP 50,000 and maximum amount is PHP 800,000).
- The contractors are allowed to enter for construction only after they have paid the deposit.
- The contractors shall bear all the collection fees if the floor of the exhibition hall is damaged or there is uncleared rubbish during construction, or the exhibition hall is damaged due to any reason.
- If the booth is completed on time without any destruction or damage, and waste structures and garbage are moved out, the deposit will be returned in whole to the contractors.
All construction related materials must be loaded and unloaded in the unload area.
- ***During the ingress of all exhibition hall, all personnel (including exhibitors, contractors and staff) are required to wear reflective vests.
- ***When entering the WTC exhibition hall, the trucks are required to turn on the headlights (if the headlights cannot be turned on or are failed, the trucks are not allowed to enter), and observe the “no idling-speed drive” rule of the unload area. The engine must be turned off and the wheel chock must be placed once the trucks are parked in the corresponding area.
- In the loading area, the speed is limited 5 km/h.
- Only the trucks with valid truck passes are allowed to enter the unload area.
- The trucks will be guided by the traffic commander to the corresponding area for unloading and the trucks must leave immediately without delay.
- The pass must be clearly displayed on the windshield of the truck for strictly check of its validity by the traffic commander.
- The truck entry permits are not transferable and truck drivers must follow the instructions of the traffic commander. The organizer and the exhibition hall reserve the final ruling that a truck will not be allowed to pass when it doesn’t follow the rules even though it may hold a valid pass.
- PHP 400 will be charged to the driver for each truck pass and he maximum allowable loading and unloading time in the unload area is 60 minutes. Overtime surcharge is PHP400 every 15 minutes. It will be calculated as 15 minutes for less than 15 minutes’ overtime. The fee is not refundable.
Truck Route Diagram
(click to zoom in)
SMX Cargo Lift货梯
All the booths on the second floor need to be moved in or out of the exhibition hall through the SMX cargo life, so the contractors need to separate the booth structure according to the lift size.
- Large cargo lift; 1 set (placed in Unload area No.1)
6 meters length* 2.5 meters width* 2.4 meters height
- Small cargo lift; 2 sets (placed in Unload area No.4)
2.5 meters length* 2 meters width* 2 meters height
The organizer can provide no parking space for exhibitors, audience or contractors.
- The security department will patrol the exhibition area during the whole course from the beginning to the end of the exhibition. These without official badges provided by the organizer will be refused to enter the exhibition hall by the security staff. All personnel in the hall must always wear an authorized badge. Any safety related matters shall be reported to the organizer immediately.
- Note: Although the organizer will employ security services during the ingress period, exhibition period and move-out period, neither the organizer nor the exhibition hall nor any of its staff, employees or suppliers representatives shall be liable for any loss, damage, injury to any person or any property nor any goods delivered to the site before, during or after the exhibition.
- We strongly recommend that any valuables should be kept by yourselves and not left on unattended booth.
- Do not place laptops, desktops, mobile phones or any valuables out of your sight.
Food and Beverage
The exhibition center has the sole authority to sell and distribute food and beverages in the venue.
If required, exhibitors need to contact the supplier designated by the exhibition center to order food, drinks or alcoholic beverages (including staff meals).
Exhibitors need to pay the catering service fee to the exhibition center if they need to bring their own food, drinks or alcoholic beverages, the fee is as follows:
|21m² – 60m²
|61m² – 100m²
|101m² – 200m²
|201m² – 300m²
|301m² – 400m²
Accommodation & Hotel
The organizer cannot arrange free accommodation for exhibitors and contractors. Exhibitors and contractors can book official hotels (refer to the exhibitor task list for details) or book other hotels according to their own circumstances.
Visitors who require an invitation letter from the conference to apply for a visa need to fill out and submit a PAGE invitation letter application; the conference only provides exhibition invitation letters and cannot guarantee that visitors can successfully apply for a visa.
Exhibition Rules and Regulations
Notes for Exhibitors
Payment by Exhibitors
The exhibitors shall not set up the booth or move the exhibits into the exhibition hall or the surrounding area until the organizer has received the full payment (including deposit) from them.
The exhibitor’s “private equipment” must comply with all regulations and be tested and spot-checked by the exhibition center.
Photographing and Safety Restrictions
Without the permission of the organizer, other photographers are not allowed to work within the scope of the exhibition, and cameras are not allowed to be used unless the organizer’s consent is obtained in advance. Exhibitors can arrange their own special photographers, but they must submit the list of photographers for issuing a unified photographer certification license by the organizer. Photographers without license will be driven away their equipment can be confiscated by the venue security staff.
It is forbidden to carry prohibited items and random photographing is not allowed on the venue. Once a suspicious person is found, the security staff has the right to clean him out of the venue. Please keep your valuables well as PAGE does not provide any package storage services, and in case of any loss, the organizer will not be responsible.
In order to maintain a good participation order of the PAGE and create an excellent visiting experience, the PAGE prohibits any personnel from distributing gifts, advertising materials, placing your own ads at will, using laser equipment or displaying videos, pasting advertisements of advertising items, making noise, making loud noises, shouting slogans to attract audience, disturbing audience to forcibly promoting products, etc. in public areas (red area as shown below, especially audience gathering areas such as the main channel, main stage or similar places):
When found for the first time, the security staff or the organizer will drive the person out or give a verbal warning; when found for the second time, the security staff or the organizer will confiscate advertising materials and other items and send a warning letter to the relevant exhibitor (if not being an exhibitor, the security staff will hold relevant personnel for investigation until the end of the exhibition); when found for the third time, the security staff or the organizer will cancel the exhibitor’s point qualification for booking booth in the following year and even cut down the power of the relevant exhibitor’s booth. The organizer shall not be liable for any loss caused thereby.
Exhibitors can send flyers and gifts within their booth or within one meter from the booth edge, but it is strictly prohibited to harass customers pass by.
In order to protect the interests of exhibitors, models or other personnel (such as those who are not exhibitors) who fail to wear certification badges are strictly forbidden to carry out any form of advertising in the venue. Otherwise, once found, the security team will confiscate the advertising materials; drive away the personnel, handover the incorrigible person to the venue for questioning and detention until the end of the exhibition.
In order to maintain a smooth moving line of the exhibition hall, the publicity and promotion personnel (such as models, business, performers, etc.) are strictly prohibited to stop in the following red areas.
(click to zoom in)
Distribution of Advertising Materials
Exhibitors must keep in mind that the businesses can only be carried out at their own booth. Flyers or any other advertising material shall not be displayed in the hallway or any other party without the permission of the organizer.
The PAGE is a professional business exhibition.
In order to improve the on-site business negotiation environment, the noise limit is 90 decibels. Please control the noise produced by the booth to avoid disrupting or interrupting the business of adjacent booths; booths are allowed to perform, and the noise level will be monitored during the performance open time. If in the opinion of the exhibition hall, the venue manager or the organizer that your booth noise exceeds the acceptable level, the organizer will issue a warning statement and you will be required to lower it to meet the established rules. If an exhibitor fails to immediately adjust to an acceptable level, the power system of the booth will be cut off and you will lose all priority for the next year of PAGE.
The criteria of noise regulation as below, for all exhibitors and suppliers
(click to zoom in)
Patents and Copyright
When the organizer believes that any exhibitor is promoting, selling, advertising or displaying any other products or projects that have been produced or manufactured by any other exhibitor or manufacturer in any way, the organizer shall have the right to refuse visitors or exhibitors to enter the exhibition hall.
No Smoking Policy
Both the SMX and WTC exhibition halls are non-smoking places (truck passageway).
Beware of Fraud Information
The PAGE will by no means sell audience data. Please keep in mind that any information you receive about PAGE is untrue and just ignore them. If you have any questions about any information you receive, please contact our account manager, who will be happy to provide advice.
Exhibitors may be the target of database management and data listing companies, and may receive data claimed to be PAGE registered audience from them.
PAGE strictly forbids any person to conduct fraudulent activities on the site. Once found, the organizer will cut off the power supply of the relevant booth and call the police, even when the criminal is an exhibitor.
Drinks and Drug
Alcohol, drugs, and other similar drugs abuse will affect work performance and safety. Any person who is found to use alcohol, drugs or similar drugs, if deemed by the organizer and its representatives to affect other personnel, will be taken away from the event site by security staff to maintain the on-site order.
Handover of Exhibition Hall/Booth
The whole exhibition hall must be returned to the exhibition center on August 2, 2020, to reserve enough time and space for subsequent activities. Official booth contractors and freight forwarders must clear the hall within a certain period. Any remaining items will be processed in the fastest way.
The exhibition may be extended, shortened or extended for any reason beyond the control of the organizer.
The organizer shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses suffered by the exhibitor as a result of nature, force majeure or the orders and instructions of any government department.
In this case, the fees paid by the exhibitor or any part thereof shall be refunded at the discretion of the organizer.
(click to zoom in)
The standard booth is built by modular system, and each 3 m × 3 m (9 m2) booth is equipped with:
- 2 chairs
- 1 spotlight
- 1 power socket
- 1 round table
- 1 counter
- 1 locker
- 1 trash bin
- 9 m2 carpet
- Modular partition walls with brand names and booth numbers on all aisles.
The actual facilities provided shall be subject to the actual ones provided by the official contractor.
(click to zoom in)
The standard booth is a system structure booth. Exhibitors are allowed to arrange the booth under the booth structure, but it is forbidden to change or dismantle the structure in order not to affect other standard booths. Please refer to the following figure for detailed specifications:
(click to zoom in)
- “Custom-built Booth” (usually booths of more than 20 m2 are divided into custom-built booths) indicates that you have a venue space at the exhibition, for which the organizer does not provide any decoration, construction, electricity and other services for free. Custom-built booth exhibitors can hire their own contractor to design, transport, construct and remove. The exhibitors of custom-built booths will need to pay the electricity, cleaning and Internet fees to the organizer and related suppliers. Please read this manual carefully for the items to be paid.
- Based on safety considerations, it is not allowed to hang any items (ceiling is not allowed) above the booths on the first and second floors of SMX venue of PAGE 2020; ceiling is allowed in WTC venue.
- Based on safety considerations, only the official contractors have the right to lay the power line for the whole venue, but the specific set up and connections of the exhibitor’s equipment in the exhibitor’s booth shall be completed by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors or contractors shall submit booth construction drawings to the organizer for review and approval. All equipment and machinery locations on display must be included in the drawing.
- If the organizer does not approve the drawing, the exhibition center or the organizer may require the exhibitor to make some change. The organizer reserves the right to request the exhibitor to change or modify the design if an exhibitor believes that the adjacent booth hides its booth.
- Please refer to the following figure for the maximum booth construction height. PAGE allows exhibitors to build double deck booths if the following conditions are met:
- Exhibitors are allowed to build double deck booths within 6 meters, and the booth design plans must be submitted to the organizer and the official contractor.
- An exhibitor should submit the design drawing of the booth to the organizer and the official contractor for approval if needs to build a double deck booth in the booth on the second floor of the exhibition hall (the maximum height of the main structure is 4 meters). In principle it is still not allowed to build a double deck booth on the side close to the main road to avoid blocking the audience’s sight, therefore, a double deck booth can be built only after approval is obtained.
- The booth construction must comply with the existing display regulations and height restrictions, and the structure must be approved by a recognized engineer in the Philippines (the organizer will appoint a contractor to arrange certification).
- Based on safety considerations, the booth on the second deck should only be used as the lounge or meeting area instead of for exhibition.
1) 6-meter area: construction height≤6 meters;
2) 4-meter area: construction height≤4 meters;
3) 2.5-meter area: only official ingress construction is allowed.
It indicates that within a range of 6 meters, the structure height can be 6 meters or less than 6 meters. However, within a range of 4 meters, the structure height can only be 4 meters at most
(click to zoom in)
All exhibitors are required to cooperate with the ingress standards and rules to ensure the smooth implementation of this exhibition. All construction regulations for double deck booths must strictly abide by the rules and regulations formulated by the organizer.
Booth Edge Coverage Restrictions
In order to ensure a good viewing experience of the audience and not obstruct the audience’s sight, the structures on any side of all custom-built booths shall not exceed 50% of the total length of that side.
There are two main structures with height more than 1.5 meters and the total edge coverage is no more than 50% of the edge length in this drawing, so it is a qualified design drawing.
If the structure is shorter than 1.5 meters, it can cover more than 50% of the edge length, such as table, chair, sofa, display shelf, etc.
If the structure is higher than 1.5 meters (but not higher than the specified maximum height), it cannot cover more than 50% of the edge length, such as LED wall, storage room, closed room, etc.
In this case, the structure is higher than 1.5 meters and covers more than 50% of the edge length, so it is unqualified design.
(click to zoom in)
This rule is specially formulated in order to make the audience’s view more transparent and protect the display rights and interests of the exhibitors in the back row.
In this case, booth A and B are hidden and cannot be seen by the audience because booth C and D set up height-exceeding structures beyond the coverage specification.
There is a venue WTC allowed hanging only.
Regarding the hanging procedure, supplies, equipment, etc. please contact official contractor:
Mr. Ramil Rodis
Phone | Whatsapp | Telegram | Viber：+63 917 301 7358
Based on safety considerations, exhibitors and contractors in the SMX hall are strictly prohibited from hanging any object, hatch or rope supporting the booth.
WTC exhibition hall allows hatch and refer to the example below for relevant ceiling specifications. all specifications of the hanging, please contact official contractor Exist
(click to zoom in)
(click to zoom in)
Health and Safety
As the organizer, Gaming Support Services Inc. is committed to the health and safety of all staff and audiences on site. We fully comply with relevant laws and regulations and do everything possible to protect the health, safety and welfare of the personnel and employees who may be affected. When working in the venue, all the persons should pay reasonable attention to the health and safety of themselves and other staff on site. Any person is prohibited from violating relevant laws and regulations and site regulations. In case of continuous violation, the person may be expelled from the venue by the security staff.
In case of fire or emergency, please leave immediately through the emergency exit.
(click to zoom in)
Emergency First Aid
If emergency first aid or medical assistance is needed urgently, please contact the staff of the medical center located near the organizer’s office.
Please immediately report all emergencies and risk signs to the on-site team of the organizer. If you find that anyone is at unnecessary risks, please immediately report your information to the organizer to prevent unnecessary serious accidents.
Working Hours Regulations
- All exhibitors shall ensure that all staff/employees (directly under the exhibitors or of other contracted companies) understand and abide by the working hours.
- The organizer does not recommend overtime/night construction. Please ensure that the ingress construction is carried out within the time specified in the exhibitor’s manual.
- The relevant items in the document are to assist exhibitors to provide a safe working environment for their staff and related employees. If your planned construction area is not listed in the above specifications, please contact the organizer immediately to ensure construction safety and that all work areas are covered.
- If overtime/night construction is required, please complete the overtime application and pay the overtime fee before entering the venue; for those who do not apply, the construction certificate will be confiscated and the construction deposit will be deducted.
Work Overtime/At Night
The organizer does not recommend work overtime/at night. An exhibitor must ensure that the booth is built within the operation time of the exhibition hall as shown in the above schedule. Overtime fee will be charged for applying for work in the non-working time of the exhibition hall. Please appropriately allocate the corresponding staff for proper ingress.
The contractors are required to apply for overtime within the period (before May 31, 2020) if the construction time is needed during the move-in period. The contractors are required to make on-site temporary overtime application at the organizer’s office and will be charged an additional fee of 10%. In addition, during overtime, air conditioning will be unavailable in the exhibition hall.
|21m² – 60m²
|61m² – 100m²
|101m² – 200m²
|201m² – 300m²
|301m² – 400m²
| above 401m²
It is strictly prohibited to stack goods or gifts in public areas and aisles. Exhibitors and contractors must pay attention to the surrounding environment of the booth to avoid blocking corridors and emergency exits. The emergency exit must be kept clear at all times (there will be an on-site emergency exit plan).
- Communication between employers and employees is essential. It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure health, safety, and well-being of employees and do not affect the safety of others during the event. The organizer does not and cannot exempt a contractor or subcontractor from relevant responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the relevant work unit to properly maintain and inspect the relevant equipment, whether it is owned by an individual or by a third party.
- The contractors and subcontractors may face major risks when carrying out tasks, so it is necessary for the exhibitors to take relevant control measures to minimize the risks.
- Make sure that all contractors can carry out the construction on time. As carpet and furniture are not needed in the initial stage, they should be planned to be moved in in the later stage to avoid unnecessary damage.
- Make sure that the contractors and subcontractors are not working overtime and can get a proper rest in each working day.
- Observe the relevant entry time, and fully comply with the relevant safety regulations and signs during the event.
- Understand all relevant emergency response procedures in the workplace, wear safety equipment and use safety devices during construction.
- Comply with Philippine requirements of safety and environment regulations, the rules and obligations of site construction, and not to affect the relevant safety, health or welfare without cause or with intention.
- All booth staff should read and abide by the rules of the site. All staff must complete all forms declaration and abide by all rules before entering the exhibition hall.
- The organizer may visit each booth to ensure that the relevant personnel of each exhibitor comply with the relevant laws and regulations, which must be informed the relevant personnel by the exhibitors.
- All machines must comply with Philippine safety regulations and standards to ensure normal operation in industrial environment. Special materials must be clearly marked when the safety device is removed or for display requirements.
- Confirm that all exhibits can stand stably, or take other reinforcement measures to fix the exhibits on the floor or other structures.
- The booth shall be free from any material or risk factors that may cause personnel to trip or slip.
- All wires must be properly installed and fully protected.
- All exhibits need to be reinforced so that they do not collapse or fall into the aisle during the exhibition (or pose a danger to the audience).
- Precautions must be taken to ensure that dust and smoke of the machine are not discharged to adjacent booths, walkways or other public areas.
- Any materials or exhibits with potential fire risks must be replaced by approved or inspected non-flammable materials. Non-combustible or non-flammable materials or metal materials should be used especially in open exhibition areas.
- All booth staff should be familiar with the location and use of fire extinguishers, and may need to carry additional fire extinguishers if necessary.
- Exhibitors need to clearly mark the booth activity plan for products and make sure there are necessary sound insulation areas and devices to avoid interfering neighbouring booths.
- Make sure that any working machinery is used when necessary instead of for attracting audience.
- The organizer reserves the right to explain for matters not mentioned above. The organizer has the right to prohibit an exhibitor if it acts improperly or affects other exhibitors.
Food and Hygiene
- All food service workers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Keep hands clean and wear clean and washable separate clothing.
- Do not smoke or spit when handling food or staying in areas to which food are exposed.
- Anyone suspected of suffering from gastroenteritis, dysentery, other infectious diseases, boil or purulent diseases, etc. that may cause food poisoning is strictly prohibited from handling food and must be sent to the doctor for treatment immediately.
- All personnel engaged in food processing must be properly trained and supervised to ensure food safety at work.
According to legal requirements, risk assessment is required on the work site, and all exhibitors must complete the assessment before the exhibition. Exhibitors who need to build their own booth (without employing a contractor) must submit a copy of the risk assessment and their booth plan. All exhibitors must complete the risk assessment of their own booth,
Booth Design and Ingress Regulations
All work must be carried out in accordance with the rules and regulations made by the organizer. All booth structures, signs, notices, etc. must be limited to the assigned area and must not stick out to the aisle or above the aisle.
Qualification of the Contractor
The contractors must provide their qualification and can carry out the construction only after submitting the application and obtaining the authorization of the organizer.
Design & Design Review
All the custom-built booths contractors must submit the design plans for review and the contractor fails to do so will not be allowed to enter for ingress construction.
Subsequent detailed design review will be announced in the items of the exhibitor task list. The contractors should read the detailed specifications in the task list.
During the exhibition (including entering and exiting), the contractors appointed by the exhibitors are the first person responsible for the construction safety of the contracted construction area, and each exhibitor is the first person responsible for the safety of its own booth.
The contractors have the responsibility to ensure the safety of the work site, maintain the equipment in good condition, and ensure that the construction personnel receive appropriate training.
- In the process of ingress, it is mandatory that construction workers wear safety belt during high-altitude operation above 2.5 meters. For any incorrigible person, the badge will be confiscated and the ingress deposit will be deducted.
- The organizer strongly recommends that the contractors provide safety helmet and purchase insurance for all staff.
Compensation for Damage
It’s not allowed to fix nails, screws or bolts on the floor or walls of the exhibition hall.
If an exhibitor causes damage to the exhibition hall or any part of it, the exhibitor will bear all expenses derived therefrom, which will be deducted from the ingress deposit.
The organizer will inspect each booth before and after ingress. In order to protect the interests of exhibitors, the contractors should confirm the site conditions before and after the booth ingress and cleaning. It is recommended that the contractors take photos before ingress.
During the period of move in and move out, all exhibitors and contractors shall strictly follow the arrangement of the organizer.
All emergency passages must be kept clear at all times. Our operation manager will monitor the conditions of the passages to ensure that there are no obstacles. Make sure not to block or unload goods on the passages. The goods can only be unloaded into your booth; otherwise, you will be responsible for clearing the goods on the passages. We will patrol during the ingress and move-out of the booth. Exhibitors and contractors need to comply with time requirements to avoid delays.
The grounding terminal of each lighting point must be provided and connected to the ground wire to ultimately form a sub-circuit.
The lamp holder of the lighting system must be between the conductor and the plunger of the lamp holder, and be connected by screw clamps or screw terminals. Long nails shall not be used at joints.
- No lamps or other electrical appliances shall be hung on the top of the exhibition hall;
- The maximum power of all lighting final sub-circuits is limited to 1200 watts.
- Low frequency spotlights, floodlights, etc. must have protective measures to prevent personal injury.
- All transformers should be fused on the primary and secondary sides.
- Special attention should be paid to the regulations on extra low voltage lighting (SELV). Low-voltage systems with bare conductor catenaries are not allowed.
- All neon signs must comply with specific regulations and must be controlled by approved and accessible fire switches.
- When lintel or display device is lighted, it has required that the intensity and colour of the light does not affect other booths.
All electrical or lighting logos shall not be fixed to wood or cloth unless they are effectively protected by incombustible materials.
The interior lighting logo shall be made of qualified materials and connected by qualified cables (non-flexible wires), and be used in a well-ventilated environment that meet the required room temperature.
Lighting circuits supplying more than one fitting shall not exceed 1200 VA and all wiring systems shall be capable of carrying their full load current. If discharge lighting is connected, the power should be reduced appropriately (typically 800 VA). Any equipment over 1000 VA shall be fused separately.
Main current load: if the lighting load of the booth exceeds 14000 VA, the circuit needs to be arranged to be suitable for connecting three-phase power with the same size of neutral and phase wires.
If the booth needs to be electrically connected to the ground or metal frame, metal water pipes, sinks and other necessary items, a grounding conductor that terminates at the power supply of the exhibition hall should be used. The minimum cross-sectional area of the bonding conductor is 6 mm2. Under no circumstances should such items be used solely as grounded electrical equipment.
If it is necessary to install a block pipe in a metal frame booth, the metal frame must be bonded at the main position of the entrance and the end point of each sub position. The minimum cross-sectional area of the bonding conductor shall not exceed 6 mm2.
Rectification and increase of booth installations: After the preliminary inspection of and supplying power to the main exhibits, all changes and additional installation of the booth shall be recorded, tested and inspected by the electrician, and relevant changes shall be notified to the exhibition hall.
Unless the exhibits are non-flammable, the showcase can only be illuminated from the outside and requires an effective PAT test and labelled clearly.
Showcases using internal lighting shall be made of qualified materials, connected by qualified cables (non-flexible wires) and be well ventilated.
The minimum c.s.a value of the cable should be 1.5 mm². Each minimum unit value for fusing shall be a correct rated current to ensure the safety of cables and equipment.
Any artificial lighting for cage structure or livestock fence shall be arranged on the periphery, and any heating equipment shall meet the reasonable handling requirements put forward by the authority.
Please think carefully before choosing the flash lighting and make sure that the light is projected within the booth; the flash lighting may trigger the epilepsy symptoms of the flash sensitive people under certain circumstances. When flash lighting is allowed to be used, clear and conspicuous reminders should be pasted in your booth. Continuous use of flash is not allowed. The frequency of flashing must be maintained at 4 flashes per second. If multiple flashes are used, the flashing speeds must be synchronized and the control device should be in the locked off state.
Suspended Lighting Device
Suspended lighting device (except for single head pendant lamps) shall be equipped with sufficient suspension device and not be affected by electrical conductors. Heavy lighting accessories shall be provided with auxiliary suspension devices.
Track Lighting System
These components can be used when the track and all accessories are the same, and the load on the system is consistent with the ratings of the sub circuit wiring and fuses, and meets the requirements of the “grounding” and “line protection” sections.
Other Lighting Systems
Only systems designed and manufactured for their intended use are permitted and must comply with all other aspects of this regulation. If the system is connected in whole or in part with flexible cords and cables, an RCD with a rated maximum tripping current of 30 mA should be installed at the installation source and at an accessible location for switching, testing and resetting. Proper over-current protection must be provided.
Power line configuration, “sound effect & sound system” must be configured independently, as shown in the figure below:
(If not configured according to the instructions of the exhibition, and the power supply of the booths is affected by any instructions on site, the consequences shall be borne by the exhibitors and contractors themselves)
(click to zoom in)
Temporary Power Supply During Ingress and Move-out
The booth will be powered up only after the power configuration has been tested and approved.
If a small amount of power is provided for the use of tools and equipment during the ingress period, a generator must be provided by the contractors themselves if there is a large power demand.
Please note that during the exhibition, the power will be cut off at 7 p.m. and start at 8 a.m. the next day. On the last day of the exhibition, power will be cut off from 6 p.m.
Flexible Wire/Cable Coil/Electric Wire
The flexible wire or cable coil shall not be loose or connected to the coil and form part of the circuit.
Switchboard and similar equipment shall be installed near the fuse isolators provided at the venue. The mounting plates provided by the contractors for the equipment shall be of sufficient size to secure the fuse isolator provided at the venue on it. The switchboard shall be equipped with appropriate cables for protection and meet test standards before arriving at the site. Switches and fuses, motor control devices, starters, etc. shall be easily accessible, properly connected and placed out of the reach of the public. The electrical contractor responsible for the installation of the frame should provide suitable cables and install and connect them to the fuse isolator on the main power supply cable provided at the venue.
- Each motor shall be equipped with effective isolation device on all poles, which shall be adjacent to the controlled motor.
- Motors exceeding 5 kw (10 hp) shall be equipped with current limiting starters, and cannot be started “direct on line”. However, if “direct on line” starting of the motor is essential for satisfactory operation of the machine, details of such requirements shall be submitted to the site in advance for distribution.
- Overload, no voltage release.
- When each motor exceeds 0.675 kw (1/2 hp), a starter with an overload release device should be installed on each phase line.
- Each motor shall be equipped with appropriate devices to prevent automatic restart after shutdown due to voltage drop or power failure, so as to avoid danger caused by unexpected motor restart.
- Any electronic equipment that radiates magnetic field will bring uncontrollable danger to the exhibition hall, thus the equipment can be used only after sufficient precautions are provided and proper screening are carried out.
- Any additional costs involved in solving the magnetic problem will be borne by the installer.
- Any cost/damage to the equipment supplied at the venue and other equipment shall be borne by the installer.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse to connect any suspicious equipment and disconnect any known failed equipment.
Plug, Socket and Extension Cable
- Plugs must comply with Philippine local standards and only one plug can be connected to one wire.
- All sockets must be 13amp metal switch sockets.
- Each 13amp socket can use one 4-socket extension cable.
- If it is necessary to install a ground socket, it must be completely waterproofed and labelled pattern identification on the surface.
- Multi-directional plug-in charger or card charger shall not be used so as to avoid circuit overload.
- When used, a four-way overload disconnection socket shall meet the limits: up to four plug holes on each socket, the maximum load is 500 watts, there are corresponding fuses on each plug, and the maximum length of each socket is 2 meters.
- The available power supply in the exhibition hall is single-phase 220V/50Hz or three-phase 220V/50Hz, and the official contractor of the exhibition hall is the only company allowed to install wiring.
- The official contractor can evaluate whether the three-phase current supply can be provided based on the information provided by the exhibitors.
- On every opening day of the exhibition, the power supply of the exhibition hall starts at 08:00 am and cuts off 30 minutes after the exhibition has ended.
Any exposed grounding conductors, including the periphery of all terminal machines, shall be completely insulated with green and yellow PVC pipe sleeves.
Multiple connection separated ultra-low voltage (SELV) transformers shall be class II safety isolating transformers that comply with the relevant and current Philippine Standard, or a main connection with fuse and the same level of safety shall be provided. Each secondary connection shall be individually fused to its appropriate rating or shall be equipped with a manual reset protection device approved by the venue.
The transformers shall be clearly marked with the exact details of any integral secondary circuit protection: they are manually reset and shall cover the VA value of rated transformer power output.
Positioning and Installation
During the installation process, special attention must be paid that the SELV transformer should be fixed at a high level, well-ventilated place that is easily accessible for testing/fuse replacement.
Influenced by the maximum voltage drop of 0.6A 12V power supply, the voltage drop and current carrying limit should be considered when selecting the cable of SELV circuit. Cables of SELV transformer of ultra-low voltage track shall be of sufficient size to meet the full current rating of the transformer.
Grounding wire of SELV equipment:
The accessories and lighting tracks connected with the secondary windings of SELV transformers shall not be grounded.
Electrical equipment (except exhibits and portable equipment) shall be fixed in a position with sufficient operation and maintenance space.
Transformers and Frequency Converters
It is not allowed to install step-up transformer without written permission. If step-up transformer is required for the equipment, please submit detailed information when applying.
The step-down transformer shall be wired separately with primary and secondary windings. The iron core and frame should be grounded. In addition to the phase line on normal fuse, it is also connected to the three-phase transformer and neutral point for grounding. Autotransformers shall not be used without permission except as part of motor starters. Transformers shall be placed out of the reach of the public and well ventilated.
Transformers containing more than 20 litres of oil should be installed in suitable oil pits or trays that are able to contain all the oil and have a margin of 10% left.
- Custom-built booth exhibitors are not allowed to lay circuits in public areas, and the embedded wire inside the booth shall be notified to the organizer for review.
- All electrical installations of stands, equipment and displays shall be in accordance with Philippine standards.
- All wires must be enclosed by PVC, artificial rubber or other plastic materials and not less than 5mm2 and 300/500 V voltage grade, which shall conform to the corresponding Philippine specifications, and the current density shall not exceed that recommended by the local standards.
- All wires must be enclosed and protected as required by the organizer, and all circuits must be individually protected from current overload with appropriate fuses.
- The maximum length of flexible cable of all the equipment is 2 meters.
- Do not use extension leads on reels or rollers.
- Cable joints shall not be exposed.
- The components installed or connected in advance can be used after the load of the component and whether the wiring of the component meets the standard requirements are informed to the electrical contractor.
- Connectors shall not be spliced from wires unless they must be used to connect the device to its accessories. In this case, the connection shall be secured with insulating material and shall be completely enclosed by insulating material.
- Spokes shall be used by 13 amp circuit board sockets. If there are several sockets in each circuit, the maximum rating of the overcurrent protection device shall be 16 A. The total load shall not exceed 3000 watts, and no more than 3 sockets shall be allowed on the circuit. A 30 Ma RCD protection device shall be installed.
Final wiring of the booths
All wires that are susceptible to mechanical damage or interference shall be provided with solid overall protection measures. Conductive materials (including floors) used to provide mechanical protection shall be effectively and continuously grounded. Where hard mono-sheathed cables are used without further protection, such as without armouring or protective conduit polymerization or enclosure, the cables shall have stranded conductors and are flexible to a certain extent. The 30 mA routing controller must be installed on the final rack wiring, with a maximum of 32 A.
In order to comply with the relevant regulations of the exhibition hall, the organizer engineer or its representative and the official contractor will inspect and test all facilities. If they are satisfied with the on-site installation, the facilities will be connected to power source and powered on. If not, the power supply will not be connected. The organizer will inform the person in charge, whom must correct the error and retest to ensure the safety of all booths on site.
If installation is not completed and cause accident or test failure, a retest fee shall be paid; if the booth fails to pass the test more than twice, no matter what the reason, a retest fee shall be paid.
The organizer will set up an appropriate number of fire-fighting equipment at key locations.
Each booth must be equipped with a fire extinguisher. If a contractor believes that its booth has a significant fire risk after its own risk assessment, it should contact the organizer at least 28 days before the event.
- It is mandatory that construction workers wear safety belt during high-altitude operation above 2.5 meters.
- Household ladders shall not be used to avoid danger at the construction site.
- Always use a mobile scaffold with a sturdy structure and a suitable stand.
All reasonable measures shall be taken to eliminate or minimize the risks associated with high-altitude operation.
The ladder can be used as a working platform, but it must be ensured that the activities to be performed are low-risk operations. Ladders must be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. In addition, the following guidelines must be followed:
- The ladder must be tilted and placed at the right angle
- The ladder shall be used only on flat ground and must be secured, such as properly tied or fixed
- Top pedals or steps shall not be used as working platforms
- The user should always face the ladder when climbing or dismantling
- Movable ladders with side loads shall not be used laterally
- Only one person is allowed to climb or work on the ladder or working ladder at one time
- Users shall not stretch out excessively
- Check the applicability and defects of ladders and working ladders after each use
Ground and Open Floor Pipes
Only exhibition members or contractors employed by the venue can enter and use the ground pipes to install the main cables and pipes. Without the written permission of the venue, no one may enter the service pipeline, conversion room or other service areas.
The booths with pillars can cover and decorate the pillars; the specifications of pillar covering are as follows:
(click to zoom in)
Railings should be provided for protection on exposed edges of stair platforms, terraces or any other transitions above 360 mm in height.
Railings shall be non-climbable, for example protected with solid padding or vertical guardrails, the spacing shall not exceed 100 mm, and there shall be no horizontal components between vertical rails.
The height of the railing must be at least 1.1 meters.
During ingress and move-out, all emergency passages must be kept clear at all times. Our venue manager will patrol the passages to ensure that nothing is blocking the emergency passage.
Doors and gates that are part of the escape route shall remain open in the direction of the escape and not be locked to avoid making escape difficult.
Escape Exit Regulation
The number, capacity and distribution of exits must be sufficient to allow audiences to safely pass through and escape in an emergency, and exits must remain available and unobstructed at all times.
- All escape routes and exits (including external exits) should be kept clear and in good conditions without any steep surfaces or risk of tripping, and clearly marked in accordance with approved floor plans. Note: Keep walkways clear in the dining room/dining area and other areas where chairs are provided.
- All escape exits should be accessible and easily opened without using keys, magnetic cards, passwords or other similar controls. Prior to the exhibition, any safety buckle should be removed from the door.
- The edges of steps and stair treads shall remain visible. The overall structure plan of the booth should include a suitable walkway for audience movement.
- The minimum barrier-free height of the escape route shall be 2.1 meters, and the net height in the doorway shall be not less than 2 meters.
Booth Entrance and Exit (Including Emergency Escape)
Entrances and exits must be at least 2.1 meters high. For booths less than 100 square meters, the emergency exit must be at least 1 meter wide. For booths more than 100 square meters, the emergency exit must be 2 meters wide.
- Exit with door and to the passage, the door must open toward the booth.
- The construction slope of any ground shall not exceed 0.4 meters.
- Every exit must be marked exit sign.
- All exit signs shall be placed in a conspicuous position above or near all exit doors and shall be provided with signs and notices indicating escape routes.
- The size of the exit signs shall not be less than 125 mm.
- Wherever the normal lighting in the booth may be dimmed or extinguished, the exit sign shall be illuminated internally and comply with relevant Philippine standards.
Evacuation distance: there must be a standby escape route to the safe area at any place in the booth or structure. It is also applicable to the exhibition internal areas, such as reception area, mobile houses and trailers.
All escape routes from the booth area must lead to walkways.
- Multiple exits: The maximum evacuation distance from any part of the booth to the walkway shall not exceed 50 meters; if alcoholic beverages are provided at the booth, the evacuation distance must be reduced by 25% to 37.5 meters.
- Single exit: The maximum evacuation distance from any part of the booth to the single exit of the walkway shall not exceed 20 meters; if alcoholic beverages are provided at the booth, the evacuation distance must be reduced by 25% to 15 meters. In addition, no more than 60 people can gather at one booth at any time.
- Booths on the second floor: The evacuation distance from any part of the booths on the second floor to the walkway (including the stairs) shall not exceed 20 meters; if alcoholic beverages are provided at the booth, the evacuation distance must be reduced to 15 meters.
There must be a horizontal pedal at the top of each step.
Each pedal must have an accessible length of not less than 1200 mm.
The step must have an accessible width of not less than 1.2 meters.
Doors cannot be opened or closed across the landing of stairs.
Step risers shall not be open.
There must be continuous handrails on both sides of steps and pedals.
If there are multiple passages, the width of each passage shall not be less than 1 meter, and handrails must be provided between the passages.
The revolving stairs are only for exhibition staff and not for the public.
Revolving stairs are allowed when they are in compliance with this guideline, and can be used after obtaining the approval of the venue.
It’s prohibited that revolving stairs are for public use. The tread of any revolving stairs for employees shall be no less than 75 mm at the narrowest part.
Double Deck Booth
The smoking sensor has to be installed in booths with double deck. Whether to permit the construction of double-deck booths will depend on the location and restrictions of the booth area. A double deck is only permitted in the booth and when the contractor has the ability to complete the ingress within the specified time.
The approval of the organizer must be obtained in advance and all booth designs must be submitted before design review, otherwise a double deck will not be allowed.
All cabinets, closed offices, storage rooms, etc. built below the upper deck of the double deck booths must be made of non-flammable fireproof materials.
To prevent a dead end, for interior rooms, there must be another way of escape, which must be marked with appropriate signs.
Exhibitors with booths on both sides of the passageway shall not connect the booths. All passages must be visible and unobstructed. Without permission of the organizer, no carpet or sticker or any equipment shall be used in the passageway. The platform shall not be installed in the passage.
Booths Against the Wall
A booth against the wall can be enclosed and constructed if it does not infringe on any other exhibitors.
Generally, the height shall not exceed 100 mm (4 inches), but in special cases, some areas can exceed the height limit. The ultra-high and elevated platforms used by the public exceeds 600 mm (24 “) in height and are available for human use shall be considered as multi-deck buildings and must be submitted together with the complete structural calculation to the organizer for approval.
The height of the platform should not exceed the height of a step, for example, we recommend a 100 mm platform for a step of 170 mm.
Suitable handrails are required for platforms and stages over 170 mm. The edge of the stage is the only exception.
The thickness of the floor shall not be less than 25 mm (1 inch). In any case, the floor must be laid with dense joints. The minimum thickness of sandwich board or plank shall be 18 mm. The platform shall, taking into account the load carrying limit, have sufficient strength and stability to carry and distribute the weight of booth equipment, booth personnel, audiences and exhibits.
Booth Margin Distance
All working equipment and display shelf must be placed within 0.5 meters from the passage.
All floor coverings must be secured and maintained to avoid danger. Floor coverings can be fixed to the hall floor only with approved tape. Other fixings, such as cable clamps, nails and bolts, are generally prohibited on the hall floor, but may be allowed in some locations.
The exhibitors will be charged a certain fee by the organizer if the tape is not removed or the venue is damaged before the end of the rental period.
- The distance from the pitch line of the slope, the step plane or tread must be within 900 mm and 1000 mm.
- There should be continuous handrails along each step, ramp pedal and step passage.
- Handrails shall be at least 300 mm above the upper and lower risers of any step to prevent clothing from being caught.
- The handrail should be in visual contrast to the background but not be highly reflective.
- The handrail should somehow eliminate or reduce the risk of clothing getting caught.
- Handrails shall be circular in shape and between 40 mm and 45 mm in diameter, or oval in shape with preferably 50 mm in width.
- The gap between the handrail and any wall shall be between 60 mm and 75 mm.
- The clearance between the crank bracket and the bottom surface of the handrail should be at least 50 mm.
- Handrails shall be non-climbable, for example protected with solid padding or vertical guardrails, the spacing shall not exceed 100 mm, and there shall be no horizontal components between vertical rails.
Only roller brush can be used on the site. Spray paint equipment can be used only after the approval of the exhibition center and shall cause no trouble to others. Protective measures shall be taken to ensure that no paint is spilled or sprayed on the structure of the building.
If compressed gas is planned to be used in the booth, the local authorities and the venue must be informed. If you plan to use compressed gas cylinders, please contact the organizer.
Please note: only the steel cylinder in use can be placed on the bracket, other cylinders must be stored in the approved area. During the exhibition, it is not allowed to change the steel cylinder or take the cylinder pass through the hall.
- Compressed air is supplied via flexible hose and can be terminated using 075 “BSP isolation valve, 0.75″ BSP isolation valve with 0.5″ reducer or 1” BSP isolation valve. The compressed gas supply is normally maintained at 5 to 6 bars (75-90 pounds per square inch) under normal control fluctuations.
- The free gas shall be supplied at a maximum capacity of 6 litres per second (80 cubic feet per minute). The compressed air supplied is of industrial quality, containing normal pollution levels from oil, water and particulate matter. Exhibitors who need pure compressed gas shall provide their own filtering, drying and regulating equipment to obtain the required air quality.
- A trained staff member must be assigned to be responsible for the proper operation of all compressed gas-driven machinery and equipment. Exhibitors must ensure that only trained operators can operate compressed gas-driven machinery and equipment. All machinery and equipment driven by compressed air must be properly labelled with BS/CE.
- Rigid plastic pipes are not allowed. Bracket shall be made of metal plumbing works or flexible plastic/nylon hoses. The main power supply for all piping work used during installation shall be of suitable working voltage.
High-temperature Operation and Open Fire
Any work involving (oxyacetylene cutting / welding, arc welding, gas/oil welding lamp, grinder, tar boiler, LPG burner, welding) is prohibited during the ingress.
Machines in Operation
- No machine shall be used unless the required security personnel and/or safety tools are in place, being properly adjusted and in full working order.
- Suitable, clearly visible and accessible emergency stop controls must be provided.
- All power supplies to and from the machine, including electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic power, shall be equipped with isolator. The isolator must be disconnected from the power supply when the machine is not being actually demonstrated by an authorized user.
- The machine must be installed in an acoustic enclosure and supplemented with other suitable noise reduction measures such as exhaust and silencers.
- Proper extraction or other equally effective methods must be provided for dust, debris and fumes.
- Adequate lighting must be provided for the machine and its surrounding areas.
- When necessary, adequate eye protection must be provided to the public using protective covers or protective films.
- Personnel operating the machine must wear adequate personal protective equipment.
All materials used to build the booth and booth features including signboards, shall:
- Have attributes and qualities appropriate to the purpose and conditions of its intended use
- Be fully prepared and fixed to fully perform its designed function
- Be non-combustible, not flammable by itself or comply with local regulations, for example, adhesives and paints. Please note that Nuvol is a prohibited substance and cannot be used in the hall
- The Philippine Standard is the minimum acceptable standard for building materials. Samples of suitable materials may be submitted to the venue for approval. Materials may be tested on the site to ensure compliance
- It is recommended to use pre-prepared walls instead of particleboard, as the walls can be installed faster and help ensure that the passages are kept as clean as possible
- Particleboard is not allowed. Please use alternative materials
The decorative materials used for the booth must be treated with fire prevention materials or materials that have been treated with appropriate chemicals at the time of purchase.
Untreated wallpaper and similar thin surface finishes with thickness no more than 1 mm are acceptable as long as they are firmly fixed.
Artificial plants and flowers are flammable and can release toxic gases. Therefore, they cannot be used for booth decoration. Silk flowers are acceptable as long as they are fireproof or treated and labelled.
Cushioned seats must be non-combustible and marked with appropriate standard.
All glasses used for the booth structure must be safety glasses (coated or tempered) with thickness at least 6 mm.
The glass area is within 800 mm from the floor and with the area greater than 0.5m2. The glass area is greater than 250 mm on the side of the small size of the pane, and the following thickness must be met
Nominal thickness and maximum pane size
We don’t offer carpets to custom-built booth exhibitors. Such exhibitors are required to order carpet or replacement floor covering by themselves.
Textiles, Curtains, Draperies, etc.
Curtains, draperies, hangers, etc. must have inherent or durable fire resistance or be treated with special flame retardant. Any material intended to be used must have a test certificate for inspection.
The fabric used for the interior decoration of the booth must be fixed tightly and/or tightly pleated (not loosely overlapped) on a solid foundation above the ground, and avoid touching lamps. Exit curtains should be suspended 75 mm from the ground, separated in the middle, and avoid hiding any exit signs.
Please read the exhibitor task list for more options and reservations.
- The wastes during ingress and move-out period must be taken away by the contractor.
- In case of any waste left by a contractor and an exhibitor, the organizer will charge the exhibitor the corresponding fee after the event and deduct it from the ingress deposit.
- The field manager will monitor the amount of waste during ingress and subdivision to avoid accumulation.
- Under special circumstances, a contractor will not be allowed to resume work until the wastes have been removed or the site cleaning requirements have been met.
It is forbidden to display or raise livestock (including animals, birds, reptiles, insects, fish, etc.) on the exhibition site.
Candles are not allowed to be used in SMX and WTC halls. However, battery-operated candles are allowed.
Other Notes for Booth Ingress
- Only after the deposit is paid and the letter of commitment is signed can the contractors bring materials to the site or start construction.
- No structural part, including exhibitor’s name, logo, mark, lamp, platform, etc., may exceed the scope of the allocated booth site.
- Samples of booths that construct imitating ceilings or cover part of the booth must be submitted to the organizer for approval; in addition, it is prohibited to cover booths. If you need to cover the ceiling, please submit an application during the design review, with detailed materials and a description of the coverage area. Only after the approval of the organizer can the ingress construction be started.
- The exhibitor must display the brand name and booth number. If not, the organizer shall paste the booth number in case it considers reasonable and charge a fee from the exhibitor.
- At the event site, except assembly and construction of exhibition materials, timber construction (sawing wood, cutting, etc.) and paint construction are strictly prohibited.
- Construction methods that may cause fire (such as burning with fire, spray welding, etc.) are prohibited.
- In case of material overflow during construction, it shall be reported to the organizer immediately.
- The mobile electric tools used shall be battery-powered or connected to the device via minimum length extension cables.
- It is strictly prohibited that wires/cables cross aisles, passages, entrances and exits or fire exits.
- It is strictly prohibited to connect multiple extension cables in series, which may cause danger of electric overload.
- In order not to obstruct the audience’s sight, the structures on any side of all custom-built booths shall not exceed 50% of the total length of that side.
- All aisles must be kept clear and free of obstacles. Exhibitors on both sides of the aisle shall not be interconnected. Carpets, stickers, or equipment of any type shall not be used on the aisles.
- The materials and accessories used for booth construction and decoration must have proper fire resistance and comply with fire prevention and building regulations. If there are constructions involving wood materials, for safety considerations, a fire extinguisher should be set in a conspicuous place in the booth area.
- The organizer provides no storage space, and the contractors are responsible for removing any goods or packaging materials left in the corridor, otherwise a transportation and clearing fee shall be charged.
- During the period from move-in to move-out, no construction materials and equipment shall be placed in the unloading area. Any materials left in the unloading area will be removed by the venue and an additional removal fee will be deducted from the deposit without prior notice.
Documents Required to be Submitted
Exhibitor Task List
The task list will release around the end of March.
The exhibitor task list contains items that exhibitors must complete forms and deadlines; please ask your account manager for an exclusive link. If you have any questions, please send email to email@example.com.